[Kde-imaging] [KPhotoAlbum] Save KIPI

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Fri Feb 3 21:15:34 CET 2006

| Are there any specific KIPI plugins that need maintainers?
This is the list of orphaned plugins, chose as many as you want :-)
I had a 70h work week this week, so I might have missed that someone offered
help on some of the plugins, so please ask on the kde-imageing mailing list
first. Also please subscribe to that list.
- batchprocessimages
- cdarchiving
- imagesgallery
- jpeglossless
- kameraklient
- mpegencoder
- rawconverter
- slideshow

| Depending on
| what is involved (just keeping up with API changes, providing binaries,
| or rewriting the plugin) I might be able to help out. My time is
| limited, so I would be available at times and unavailable at other
| times.
Well that is how it is for most of us I guess, so that is indeed not a
problem.

| I use Fedora Core 4 with the supplied (updated) KDE, and I don't
| intend to replace that version with KDE from other sources, so this
| would limit the version somewhat. At work I'm stuck with Suse 9.3 :(
No not really, you can easily install KIPI+KPhotoAlbum in a directory of its
own. There are instructions for that on the download page for KPhotoAlbum.

| Let me know if this somewhat vague commitment may help. I just don't
| want to promise more than I can provide for sure.
|
| Is there any help to be expected from the developers of other apps using
| KIPI?
I can't promise that, but I'd be more than happy to help with whatever
question you may have.

Cheers
Jesper.