[Kde-imaging] 0.1.3-rc1 ipodexport build trouble.

Achim Bohnet ach at mpe.mpg.de
Sun Dec 31 15:49:51 CET 2006

On Sunday, 31. December 2006 15:12, Angelo Naselli wrote:
> Hi Achim,
> > Any hint what's going wrong here?
> I increased libgpod dependency since it doesn't build with the current stable.
> Seb is overseas by now and he cannot work on it, so i've just avoided to build
> the plugin.
> I believe you can try libgpod from svn, but I'm not sure of that.

SVN is no good idea for distro pkgs.  I wait until Seb reappears.
Thx Angelo for the info.

> I will change (or you can do if you like) the README file.

Thx for the change. I've commited some further little README
fixes.

btw. About NEWS:

001 ==> 138410 : General     : kipi-plugins-0.1.3-beta1 requires latest libkipi/libkexif.

Looks like kipi-plugins builds fine/works _without_ libkexif here.
I could not find any reference in the Makefile for libkexif usage.

Maybe

001 ==> 138410 : General     : kipi-plugins-0.1.3-beta1 requires latest libkipi 0.1.5.

instead?

Achim

                                      -- reddy at lion.austin.ibm.com