[Kde-imaging] possible typo

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed Dec 20 22:05:50 CET 2006

Alle 21:39, mercoledì 20 dicembre 2006, Oliver Dörr ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> just to be sure. I found
>
> Default chroma mode option works only with Mjpegtools version < 1.6.3
>
> inside the mpegencoder plugin. This looks a bit strange to me. Are you
> sure, that it should not be "> 1.6.3" instead?
No it isn't. Unfortunately leaving it as default doesn't work. On the other
hands other options don't work with old versions of mjpegtools.
ppmtoy4m has changed its behaviour. Default option means do not pass
any parameters to ppmtoy4m (-S option), e.g. leaving its default behavior.

As Gilles told me, I should write a page on site... but after this release I could
increase the mjpegtools dependency and remove default option.