[Kde-imaging] About kipi site

Valerio Fuoglio valerio.fuoglio at kdemail.net
Tue Dec 19 12:13:02 CET 2006

Alle 22:19, sabato 16 dicembre 2006, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:
> Valerio please can you add here some notes
> to explain how we can help you (how to subscribe,
> rights, etc)?

Sure :)

Subscribing:
You can subscribe by the link "Create new account" in the "User login
box" (on the right). (I suggest to use your complete name).
After you've subscribed, please send me a mail, and I will insert your
account into developer's group.

Maintainers:
I renew the invitation to every maintainer: please check and update your
plugin/s description.

Thanks to all :)

> Angelo

Valerio

> P.S. Download page seems to be outadated...

Fixed for sources.

Please, after subscribing, every packager fix his section, or provide me
necessary links.Thanks