[Kde-imaging] About next release

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Mon Dec 18 08:34:33 CET 2006

Alle 07:56, lunedì 18 dicembre 2006, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> On Saturday 16 December 2006 22:33, Angelo Naselli wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I was thinking about the next release.
> > The one we have by now is 0.1.3 beta1,
> > but the right version should be 0.2.0 beta1
> > since we've two (three really, even if one can't
> > be run) new plugins.
>
> But we have started with 0.1.3. We nned to continue like this else users will
> be confuse.
Of course we must. But again i should think before committing ;)
That to say, you can stop me first if you thing it's wrong :p

> > Anyway I'd like to plan the 0.1.3 final the week
> > after Christmas, since I'll be at home.
>
> Another Christmas gift ? (:=)))
Well I'm not sure it is, we'd better to make another
beta or rc first, since the last one had some "ipod" problem
so that we can have a better feed back, and to leave translators
the time to commit new plugins locales. Well how about new
year's one instead?
But as I said, I'm open to discuss so let me know what you
believe it's better. I remember we're a team ;)

> > Please let me know if there are some problems for that.
>
> Not for me especially...
Ok