[Kde-imaging] NEWS file how to

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Thu Dec 7 15:00:36 CET 2006

On Thursday 07 December 2006 14:57, Angelo Naselli wrote:
> > To have a document about to explain how to write the NEWS file, i
> > recommend you to create a new file in svn with your explainations
> > (perhaps NEWS.howto or somethings like that)
> >
> > With new contributors, just ping this file to explain.
>
> I'll think about that.  We should start writing down a document on subject
> "contributing howto" and put it either on web site or in svn.
> We can do that together if you like.

No problem. Standard contrib file notice are named "CONTRIB".

Some inspiration source:

- in digiKam svn area, there is an HACKING file for developpers and others
stuff :

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam/HACKING?rev=553296&view=auto

- in digikam web site, there is a contrib page :

http://www.digikam.org/?q=contrib

Merging the both way must be fine.