[Kde-imaging] libkipi 0.1.5 and kipi-plugins 0.1.3-beta1

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue Dec 5 14:25:21 CET 2006

Alle 19:43, domenica 3 dicembre 2006, Angelo Naselli ha scritto:
> New libkipi and kipi-plugins have been released.
>
> Kipi-plugins contain new plugins:
> MetadataEdit : to edit EXIF and IPTC pictures metadata.
> GPSSync      : to sync photo metadata with a GPS device.
> IpodExport   : to export pictures to an ipod device.
>
> You can get them as usual on SF
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=149779.
>
> Moreover I'm proud to announce we're working on a
> new kipi-plugins site, http://www.kipi-plugins.org.
>
> Enjoy them,
> 	Angelo

Hi,
I'm sorry for what is happened but ipod-export plugin has not
been correctly released. Waiting for a new release that probably won't
have ipod export enabled by default, I've uploaded on SF a patch
to disable it.

You can get it here:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=149779.

Just to clarify why i didn't put the news file into the release mail I'd like to point you
to the official dowload page and the related official release notes on SF,
"http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?group_id=149779&release_id=468410".
Hope this can help who needs more info on release.

Regards,