[Kde-imaging] libkipi 0.1.5 and kipi-plugins 0.1.3-beta1

Fabien fabien.ubuntu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 09:17:06 CET 2006

Hi,

Caulier Gilles wrote:

>>>toma?
>>
>>No idea. I moved some stuff around at 18h, but not at 16h.
>>
>>Toma
>

> Toma, since 3-4 days, it's the same problem about www.digikam.org. It's is
> reproductible on different linux dist, with different web browsers, and also
> under M$ Win32 + ie...

Ok, so I'm not the only one :(

I also have the same troubles with both websites since a few days too.
Sometime I need to make the request several times to get the page.
I wonder if it's not a network problem : it doesn't work the same
depending on the connection type (it's better with adsl in my case).

--
Fabien