[Kde-imaging] bko status (RFC)

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sun Apr 16 21:34:41 CEST 2006

Alle 21:23, domenica 16 aprile 2006, Caulier Gilles ha scritto:
> Le Dimanche 16 Avril 2006 03:26 PM, Aurelien Gateau a écrit :
> > I have a problem with this one: Tudor Calin (original author) did not reply
> > to any of my message concerning 99157. I'm not a lawyer so I don't know if
> > we can add the copyright ourself or if we need to rewrite the code. Any
> > idea?
>
> All the code come from digikam 0.6.x camera interface. Tudor have just make a
> new plugin using this code. In all case, this code is (c) to Renchi Raju and
> Tudor Calin.

Ok, but for instance cameraui.cpp
 [...]
 * File  : cameraui.cpp
 * Author: Renchi Raju <renchi at pooh.tam.uiuc.edu>
 * Date  : 2003-01-21
 * Description :
 *
 * Copyright 2003 by Renchi Raju
 * Copyright 2004 by Tudor Calin
[...]
 * This program is free software; you can redistribute it
 * and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General
 * Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation;
 * either version 2, or (at your option)
 * any later version.
 *
[...]