[Kde-imaging] bko status (RFC)

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sun Apr 16 20:31:42 CEST 2006

[...]
> Fixed.
Are you going to fix them on bugzilla or you prefer me to do that for you?
> > 120.739	nor HTMLExport: wrong thumbnail for album
> There is no support for album image in the new plugin. Need to implement it.
So what do  you suggest, to keep old buggy plugin or to release only the new
one without that feature? (or best you are able to do that by the deadline :) )

> > 99.418	nor imagegallery: help menu in progress dialog refers to batc...
> This is more a BatchProgressDialog bug. Since there is currently no way in the
> BatchProgressDialog to specify which documentation the help button should
> point to, I suggest removing the help button :-)
well we can do that at least for 0.1.0 and think a better solution for
the next release. WDT?

[...]
> Since this is a rewrite, it will probably bring its own set of bugs...
Sure, but if we remove the old one it can takes its place...

> > kamerakl (Aurelien)
> > 121.485	nor current camera images are hidden by cached images
> > 99.157	min grave: some kameraclient source files miss copyright and ...
> >  - here I believe we can add the copyright
>
> I have a problem with this one: Tudor Calin (original author) did not reply to
> any of my message concerning 99157. I'm not a lawyer so I don't know if we
> can add the copyright ourself or if we need to rewrite the code. Any idea?
I'll ask  for it to some friends of mine, but since this project is lgpl and
code is all into svn, shouldn't be it at least lgpl by default?

> PS: I see you put your Bugzilla scripts to good use :-)
Unfortunately, not :( I have an aborted project of it and a friend of
mine that have a similar one working. I did a csv (tabbed) and worked on
kspread...