[Kde-imaging] bko status (RFC)

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sat Apr 15 16:42:44 CEST 2006

Hi guys I'd like to recall the deadline we decided for the
release, e.g. the end of this month.
Now here is the bug situation (28 bugs), I'm working to understand if there are
wishes inside or duplicated ones and I'm fixing some of them that are
not too complicated.
Anyway I'd like the maintainers have a look at the ones I assigned according to
the maintainer list (assigned not in bugzilla yet).

acquirei (Jesper)
118.090	cra digikam crashed while attempting to save scanned (tiff) i...
- Not replicated, using two different scanners, probably invalid

114.516	nor Comments entered for the target image are not saved.
- I'm not sure of that, but i believe it's an application
  problem. Since ImagesHasComments is set in digikam not
  in gwenview for instance, and if I'm not wrong the
  setDescription method should be extendend by
  applications. Probably we should avoid comment
  textedit if ImagesHasComments is not set

From now on i didn't test the following bugs or i cannot say
anything more by now:

calendar (Toma)
117.105	nor calendar tool should use internationalized country setting
120.868	nor Failed to create PDF callendar

findimag (Jesper and Richard)
113.557	cra Find Duplicate Images
101.958	nor Can not select duplicate images by clicking on a line ins...

gallerye (not assigned)
123.978	nor Invalid response
116.224	nor images are recompressed when no recompression box is
            checked

imagesga (Aurelien)
120.242	nor bad sorting of images in html export
112.025	nor digikam overwrites albums previously exported to HTML
106.152	nor HTML export creates faulty links when choosing picture fi...
119.933	nor HTML image gallery has problems with german umlauts in fi...
120.739	nor HTMLExport: wrong thumbnail for album
99.418	nor imagegallery: help menu in progress dialog refers to batc...
88.887	nor No Exif-rotation in HTML export
103.449	nor title and name of album are together and album with accen...
115.474	nor web export creats duplicate extensions
110.596	min apos entitity is not correct for HTML (it is XML entity)

jpegloss (Gilles)
123.499	cri raw images are rotated wrong
100.835	nor Auto-rotate image error dialog blocks rotate cancel button
119.537	nor Exif width and height are not corrected after lossless ro...

kamerakl (Aurelien)
121.485	nor current camera images are hidden by cached images
99.157	min grave: some kameraclient source files miss copyright and ...
 - here I believe we can add the copyright

printwiz (Anders Lund?)
124.357	nor Output resolution of print wizard is very low
98.286	nor Print Wizard has wrong default paper size
101.495	nor raster effect on printout - using printwizard

sendimag (Toma)
114.508	nor kipi-sendimagesplugin does not delete its temporary files.

slidesho (not assigned)
107.410	nor Screen remains black in OpenGL mode

Well now my best wishes for a
happy Easter :)