[Kde-imaging] extragear/libs/kipi-plugins/cdarchiving

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Tue Sep 13 09:35:22 CEST 2005

> Angelo Naselli wrote:
>> Sorry for my late answer... but i was out :)

>>>How about just a field where you can speicify parameters, has the
>>> additional
>>>advantage other burn programs might work as well as they probably need a
>>>prameter as well.
>>

>> +1. I like it. k3b itself has an edit line where to add cdrecord
>> options...
>>

> how about running k3b with --no-fork first and if it fails try without
> that option next.

The idea is not bad, but you should check the reason of application
closure.

I have to add a point to the patch added though, Kprocess should
have (at least i beleave) the parameters one by one. So the parameter
filed should be parsed.
I mean something like that
*mproc << mparameter;
if mparameter is something like "-first -second -third"
should not be passed in one shot. Or am I wrong?