[Kde-imaging] extragear/libs/kipi-plugins/cdarchiving

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Thu Sep 8 09:02:03 CEST 2005

> Le Mercredi 7 Septembre 2005 21:49, Tom Albers a écrit :
>> Op dinsdag 6 september 2005 14:08, schreef Angelo Naselli:
>> > Hi,

>> <<
>> >
>> > Are you sure that works? I released it in mandriva package as first
>> > solution, but reporters said it din't work. K3b showed the project,
>> > but missed some data, IIRC.
>> >
>> > Angelo
>>
>> someone able to test the current svn kipi cd archiving plugin?
>>
>> Tom
>
> Tested on my computer under Mandriva 10.2 and k3b from mandriva official
> release (not updated).
>
> A nice day
>
> Gilles
Sorry, again i can say it works on mandriva 2005 LE (e.g. 10.2) and official
k3b package, but that one wasn't affected by. It seems not to work on
cooker (e.g. developer, 2006 beta) I beleave is that one the k3b package
to test.

I cannot test it by now and probably i won't be able to do it till Saturday.
If you can wait for...