[Kde-imaging] Everything trasnlated but there are still untranslated strings left

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Fri Oct 7 17:22:07 CEST 2005

Hi,

i have everything translated into german. Sadly there are still strings
left in english. Due to the facts, that they are translated, my SVN
snapshot includig the po files is actual and that it is also the same
for a second installation from another guy, I believe that there could
be something wrong in sourcecode.

If i see a preview of an image of a folder, there is a bit of statistic
beneath it. Two out of four words are still in english, those two are:
Images:
Category:

The second thing that is completly translated but still left in english
is trhe file selector box of libkipi. There is still
Select Image From Album
No image selected

untranslated. Could somebody check the source code and find a reason for
that behaviour?
Oliver