[Kde-imaging] SourceForge KIPI project is up

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Fri Oct 7 00:38:38 CEST 2005

Hello,

As said in subject, SourceForge KIPI project is up:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/kipi/

I added Gilles, Renchi and Tom as project admins, and Angelo as packager.
Jesper, if you have an SF account, tell us your login so that we can add you.

I recreated (manually, Releaseforge is broken :'( ) the libkipi, libkexif and
kipi-plugins packages. For each package, I recreated the latest release as
well as the previous release, so that I could upload the pending Slackware
packages (Angelo: I also uploaded your Mandrake packages).

I updated the web page to point download links to SourceForge.

Still to update: kde-apps.org and Digikam SF project, but I can't do that.

Please let me know if anything is wrong.

Regards,