[Kde-imaging] error extracting libkexif-0.2.2.tar.bz2

Nottebrok, Guido Guido.Nottebrok at t-systems.com
Wed Nov 23 13:28:11 CET 2005

Hallo,
I downloaded libkexif-0.2.2.tar.bz2 from http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kipi/
When I tried to extract it I got this error:

$ tar xvjf libkexif-0.2.2.tar.bz2
libkexif-0.2.2/
libkexif-0.2.2/po/
libkexif-0.2.2/po/bg/
libkexif-0.2.2/po/bg/Makefile.am
:
:
libkexif-0.2.2/doc/
libkexif-0.2.2/doc/Makefile.am
libkexif-0.2.2/doc/Makefile.in
libkexif-0.2.2/Mainpage.dox
:
:
libkexif-0.2.2/admin/
libkexif-0.2.2/admin/compile
libkexif-0.2.2/admin/Doxyfile.global
libkexif-0.2.2/admin/depcomp
libkexif-0.2.2/README
libkexif-0.2.2/configure

bzip2: Compressed file ends unexpectedly;
        perhaps it is corrupted?  *Possible* reason follows.
bzip2: No error
        Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)

It is possible that the compressed file(s) have become corrupted.
You can use the -tvv option to test integrity of such files.

You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover
data from undamaged sections of corrupted files.

tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive

I downloaded it 3 times but always got the same error.

Could someone please help me with that?