[Kde-imaging] Some new calendar features (patch included)

Maciek Borowka maciek at borowka.net
Sun Nov 20 16:41:27 CET 2005

Hello,

I've found some time to finish my work on the calendar plugin. I have worked
on the "custom holidays" feature and some visual improvements.
"Improvement" in this case is purely subjective of course, but I feel quite
satisfied and I am going to use it for printing my 2006 calendar.

The included patch (which obsoletes my previous one, of course) adds the
following features :

a) The calendar cells have different width and heights in order to fill the
complete page width.
b) The font is bigger
c) The calendar lines are printed by default.
d) The unused "printCalendar" function is deleted (why was it there?).
e) There is a new page in the wizard that lets you choose 2 iCalendar files.
This step is purely optional. The events from the first file are going to be
printed on red and the second one on green. This lets you print the official
holidays (red) and your private ones (green).
f) Because of e) the libkcal (kdepim) dependency has been introduced. Is it a
problem?

I don't know if you want to commit this. If I need to modify anything, just
let me know. Aha: the stuff would need a native English speaker corrections.

./Maciek
PS. I am sending it again, the file was too big and got rejected by mailman :(