[Kde-imaging] Comments needed Reg Upload to Flickr Kipi plugin

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:51:22 CEST 2005

On 6/21/05, Roland Wolters <wolters.liste at gmx.net> wrote:
> I think the perfect way is kwallet, but I do not know if it is easy enough.
> The other way could be to ask for the login-data when you start the plugin
> for the first photo. After that, every photo which was marked to upload
> should take this password.
> Again: kwallet is the best way.
This would be easy to do. It goes on the assumption that once the
plugin is started all the currently selected photographs can be
uploaded without asking the username/password again. But as soon as
the plugin is closed, the username and password values( which I will
store in plugin window after loading from kWallet) will be lost, so
the user has to give kwallet password again.

> I think there schould be some buttons to change the last three infos for all
> photos and the possibility to change the infos for each photo by click it,
> for example.
Yes, this will be easy to do. (Pahli_bar told me the solution)

> I think the best way is to have different options:
> - upload photos
> - upload photos with tags and descriptions
> - upload photos with tags and descriptions as a set
> - upload photos as a set
> Somehting like this, as a drop down menue at the plugin-window.

Yes this seems to be the solution.

> My 2 cents,

Thanks a lot. I can now start of the coding part. :-)

Vardhman