[Kde-imaging] Problem Building from SVN

Renchi Raju renchi at pooh.tam.uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 9 22:51:27 CEST 2005

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Vardhman Jain wrote:

> Hi,
>   stuck again, btw I see following lines in libkexif_export.h some
> thing looks wrong.
>
> #ifndef __KDE_HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY
> #undef KDE_EXPORT
> #define KDE_EXPORT  // isn't this demeaning the above line?
> #endif

that is fine. its redefining KDE_EXPORT so that its an empty definition.

what is the compilation error now?

> I feel I m creating more disturbance to the list, than contribution,
> should I rather stop sending mails again and again or it is ok?

its perfectly fine. its a support/devel channel and if one person is
facing the problem, then there might be 100 silent others facing the same
problem. as long as you have patience keep going.