[Kde-imaging] flickr upload kipi plugin

Nathan Bradshaw nathanlbradshaw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 22:16:52 CEST 2005

Hi Vardhman, I'll definitely have a look back at the archives and get
onto IRC. I'm at work at present so that'll be a few hours from now at
earliest. Happy to put our stuff together and then divide up what ever
is left and get it out that much faster :)

Bunch of questions i wanna ask but i'll have to save it for later / IRC

cheers,
Nathan