[Kde-imaging] [Digikam-devel] KIPI presentation done

Renchi Raju renchi.raju at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 16:59:48 CEST 2005

On 8/25/05, Jesper K. Pedersen <blackie at kde.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 25 August 2005 15:13, Vardhman Jain wrote:
>
> | Just at a side question: Can we have kipi-plugins accessed by context
> | menu's atleast in digikam I didn't see so.
> It is entirely up to the host application to decide where plugins go.
> Which plugins did you want in the context menu?

As Jesper said, its upto the host app to include the plugins in the
context menu. In case of digikam, to keep the context menu simple only
the jpeglossless plugin is included.

Jesper, you might want to add ShowImg among the list of apps using
KIPI. Additionally, some of the plugins are due for a complete rewrite
like the rawconverter  and imagesgallery; so you could rally support
for that as well in your talk.

renchi