[Kde-imaging] How to Create Slide show using OpenGL?

Tushar Patil tushar at svs.org.in
Mon Aug 1 10:23:32 CEST 2005

Hi, Friends,
         I am Tushar working with an NGO called SVS Software, which mainly
deals with free softwares like CBT and e-school softwares. now I
m working for e-schooling software using Opengl for animation. I
want to make a Slide show using opengl, like in other slideshows
the text is appearing one by one and the images will apear by
sliding from any side just like a slideshow using
MSOffice-powerpoint.
        Can any one please suggest me how to go for the same? awaiting for
the reply.

Thanking you,
Tushar Patil,
SVS Software,