[Kde-imaging] Fwd: Re: [KimDaBa] new (and perhaps final) snapshot

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Tue Sep 28 14:02:51 CEST 2004

Yet another one with problems with the moc files. Does anyone know why this
is?

Cheers
Jesper

Subject: Re: [KimDaBa] new (and perhaps final) snapshot
Date: Tuesday 28 September 2004 13:40
From: Martin Foster <martin at bitzbox.org>
To: kimdaba at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se

On Saturday 25 Sep 2004 09:59, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> A new kimdaba snapshot are now available in
> http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/snapshots/
>
> This might very well be the final snapshot before 2.0 is released.
> So if you want to be sure to enjoy all the new things in 2.0, then it might
> be a very good thing to try the snapshot. YOU might be the one with a
> system setup where kimdaba do not compile out of the box, so lets find it
> now, so we can be sure 2.0 also works on your machine, pleasssse. ;-)

libkexif compiles OK under MDK10.

libkipi doesn't compile here under MDK10.

See attached logs .....

--
Martin

Registered Linux User #357086

Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Peder Skrams Gade 27 3. tv. |
6700 Esbjerg                |  Platform-independent
Denmark                     |  software solutions