[Kde-imaging] pkg-config and other stuff

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Tue Sep 21 17:46:05 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 21 September 2004 17:33, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
| On Tuesday 21 September 2004 16:43, Renchi Raju wrote:
| | does anyone have any objections if i pkg-configify libkipi? if not, i
| | will go ahead and do the necessary stuff.
|
| I think that is a good idea?
|
| | also, gilles, what purpose does adding a banner to all the plugins serve.
| | i don't like it because the kipi plugins are supposed to be integrated
| | well with the host app and not be identifiable as distinct plugins.
|
| Banner? Where do you see those?
VIRTUAL BEERS ON ME!

I had a broken setup with some ancient KIPI files first in my KDE search path,
so I used like one month old files.

Gilles, please forgive me for this. The search plugin works flawlessly now.
Thanks for your continously fight for this.
It did however, grow slowly to 51% and then announced that it found no
duplicate, but the error with the unknown event is gone

Still burning cd's seems to be broken.

I actually like the banner. Let me add one more bullet to the list
3) it makes people realize who cool we are for sharing plugins ;-)

Cheers
Jesper