[Kde-imaging] KIPI test, Kamera Klient crash

Jean-Michel FAYARD jmfayard at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 11:42:51 CEST 2004

Hello,
Jesper has made a new snapshot ( http://ktown.kde.org/kimdaba/snapshots/ ),
so it was a good occasion to test KIPI and friends.

KIPI works fine, and the plugins are very useful.
I have some griefs against batch rename, I will do a separate mail for that.
Things I tested so far :

== Plugins which I tested and works well ==
Archive to CD, HTML Export, Batch *, Create Calendar,
Set as background, Adjust Time and date,
Transform > * (while I don't understand what "Exif Rotate/Flip
adjustment" means and does)
Email images, Screenshot

== Plugins I have not tested ==
MPEG Encoder, Gamma calibration, Raw Image Converter,

== Kamera Klient ==
Like before, Kamera Klient works fine, but always when I quit Kimdaba,
KameraKlient call writeSettings() in his destructor and make the whole app crash
A backtrace is attached.

== BATCH RENAME ==
See my next mail