[Kde-imaging] few questions and comments...

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Fri Sep 10 23:19:32 CEST 2004

On Friday 10 September 2004 23:14, Renchi Raju wrote:
| On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
| > On Friday 10 September 2004 23:08, Renchi Raju wrote:
| > | with pleasure.
| >
| > I see a big ugly grin on Rechi's face ;-)
| >
| > Have a nice weekend btw.
|
| before you leave... i would have liked to have libkipi released next
| week. as far as i can see, no more changes are expected, expect for minor
| implementation completion (collectionselector by me, for eg). would you
| like this release to wait till you come back or should we release next
| week?
I'd like to check up things before a release.
I'll try and see if I get some time for this this weekend, and then send you
an email, otherwise I'll do it at hotels in the evening and (in worst case)
borrow someones email account to sent you a status.

Is that OK with you?

Maybe it would be a cool PR stunt if all KIPI enabled app released a version
on the same day, what do you think about that?

Due to message freeze this would require a feature freeze period from my side
on at least two weeks, which I can initiate as soon as KIPI has ready for it.