[Kde-imaging] libkipi beta released?

Angelo Naselli random_lx at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 09:23:59 CEST 2004

--- Caulier Gilles <caulier.gilles at free.fr> wrote:

> Le vendredi 10 Septembre 2004 01:28, Renchi Raju a
> écrit :

> > i don't remember having a discussion on a beta
> release, especially at a
> > stage when we are making modifications to the
> library.
> >
> > renchi
>
> This is a result of a talking between Jesper and me
> via IM.
>
> Yes beta is wrong. Only alpha stage must be used.
> Fixed  !
>
> Gilles
I'm a little confused, is there any alpha release?
and if where can we download it? the url quoted in
this
mail seems to be broken now and the kipi
official site http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kipi.php
doesn't seem to have any download link (except for a
daily cvs snapshot without any refering date)...
TIA