Fwd: Re: [Kde-imaging] Progress? Soonish release?

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Mon Sep 6 16:04:20 CEST 2004

On Monday 06 September 2004 15:59, Renchi Raju wrote:
| On Sun, 5 Sep 2004, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:

Now lets not fight over who does what ;-)

I think it is important to get the selection widget completed, so as long as
it is done fine with me.

How about this then:
Recnhi: selection widget
Aurelien: d pointers.
me: kimdaba testing of plugins - it seems like kimdaba is the app that is most
different from the others, so it might be a good test case for the plugins.
In addition I'll give the strecthing of the plugin dialogs another try, it
really annoys me that they dont stretch well.