Fwd: Re: [Kde-imaging] Progress? Soonish release?

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Mon Sep 6 10:22:14 CEST 2004

On Monday 06 September 2004 09:37, Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
| Le dimanche 5 Septembre 2004 18:17, Jesper K. Pedersen a écrit :
| > I realize that Aurelien sent this to me rather than to the list. As it is
| > of general interest for the list I forward.
|
| Hum... sorry for this, I clicked "reply" without checking the "To" field.
| To answer your question, Jesper, the ImageCollectionSelector widget is used
| in the Image Gallery plugin.
It has been a long time since we discussed this, so I might simply remmember
wrong (which is why I ask ;-)

This widget is supposed to be used in all plugins, right? Or would some
plugins like image rotate still use currentScope?
I prefer all plugins using it, which leads to all plugins must have a dialog,
which is good if for nothing else because it allows an about page.

Second, besides having the albums listed, shouldn't it also have an entry for
"current selection" ?

Cheers
Jesper

| > I realize I tried to bite more than I could chew: a busy work plus
| > Gwenview plus KIPI is a bit too much for me, so I'd like to focus on the
| > most important tasks. To me the most important task is to prepare for
| > Binary Compatibility, so I would like to work on moving all the data
| > members of the public classes to so called "d pointers", since completing
| > the selection widget can be post-poned to a later release.
|
| What do you all think about this?
|
| Regards,
|   Aurélien

thousands of images?