[Kde-imaging] Re: Problems with cd archiving plugin

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sun Sep 5 18:14:54 CEST 2004

On Sunday 05 September 2004 18:09, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
| On Sunday 05 September 2004 17:29, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
| | Hi.
| |
| | I'm currently going through all plugins from kimdaba to see if they work,
| | and the cd archiving one doesn't seem to.
| |
| | I get all the way to the plugin trying to start k3b, it says:
| | Adding Album '...' into Project..
| |
| | and then nothing more happens. Any ideas?
|
| Hmm it seems like it fails from the fact that the album was named cd1/bla
| Notice the slash in the name of the album

Next problem.
it seems to go through all the steps without any errors, but when k3b starts
it complains "Could not open document!"

On stdout I see this line for starting k3b:
/opt/kde3/bin/k3b /tmp/kde-blackie/kipi-cdarchivingplugin-31910//KIPICDArchivinh.xml
Notice the double slash, might that be the problem?

Cheers
Jesper