[Kde-imaging] NameSpace wrapper in KameraKlient removed !!!

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at free.fr
Fri Sep 3 14:48:41 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I have recently checked the last commits by Laurent (A patch from Tudor calin)
concerning this KIPI plugin. I have see that the namespace
KIPIKameraKlientPlugin provide by me in _all_ cpp/h files for this plugin
have been removed.

This is very _Dangerous_. We must provide an independant namespace wrapper for
each plugin in all source code.

I have hacked more than one plugin in the past because none namespace have
been used in the digikamplugins implementation. If we don't use the a
namespace, we have a large risk to have some memory conflics between the
plugin !!!

I hope this situation will be fixed by the maintainor...

Regards

Gilles Caulier