[Kde-imaging] PATCH: imagegalleries.cpp

Dawit A. adawit at kde.org
Sat Oct 30 17:49:02 CEST 2004

Hello,

The attached patch fixes one annoying problem I had withe the HTML export and
cleans up few things:

-  When doing HTML export, do not append a file extension if the file already
ends with that extension!

- Do not temporarily create and destory short lived objects. It costs too
much. For example, there is no reason to have a KConfig member variable if
it's you are going to simply create and delete it at the beginning and end of
a function.

- No need to do  "if (object) delete object;" if you properly initialized the
object...

- Is there anyway the indentation in each file could be kept in a sane
manner ? It is really hard to follow code when the indentation changes from
line to line. This file had three different indentation styles!!! One I have
never encountered before:

   {
   }

I personally do not care which one gets used, but please stick to one in the
same file. Please CC me as I am not subscribed to either mailing list...

--
Regards,
Dawit A.