[Kde-imaging] Uploading to ftp.kde.org

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Fri Oct 29 23:48:58 CEST 2004

Le Vendredi 29 Octobre 2004 09:06, Angelo Naselli a écrit :
> Hi,
> need some rights to upload? or i can do it?
> after you did i can upload mandrake ones....

No, it seems everybody is free to upload files. Since this could be a security
hazard, it would be nice to publish md5 sums for the uploaded files on the
web page (which needs CVS access). I'm going to update the web page with the
md5 sums of the packages I already uploaded. If you upload files, send me the
md5 sums via email.

Regards,