[Kde-imaging] Uploading to ftp.kde.org

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Wed Oct 27 23:16:26 CEST 2004

Hello,

Got an answer from kde-extra-gear list. The files must be uploaded to
upload.kde.org/incoming with <project>.lsm files to describe them. I just
committed lsm files to the libkipi, libkexif and kipi-plugins dirs for you to
have a look/fix mistakes. I will probably upload the packages I received
tomorrow evening.
Only remaining question is the upload dir. Should the files be uploaded to
"stable/KDE3.x" or to "unstable/KDE3.x"? my vote goes for unstable since this
is the first release. What do you think?

Regards,