[Kde-imaging] tarballs up

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Wed Oct 13 19:51:11 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 18:38, Renchi Raju wrote:
| On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Renchi Raju wrote:
| > cvs been tagged and tarballs are up at this site:
| >
| > http://pooh.tam.uiuc.edu/kipi-tarballs/
|
| if nobody has been any objections, i will start uploading the tarballs
| tonight and make an actual release. is there a volunteer for a dot story?
|
| jesper, we will be making a digikam 0.7beta1 release simultaneously. how
| is the kimdaba release coming along?
Any estimates on when kipi-plugins are ready for release?
I've made snapshot releases all the way through development, so I did not plan
any beta's

So I suggest that we release libkipi in silence, and when kipi-plugins are
ready for a non-beta that we release digikam/kimdaba/kipi-plugion/whoever
together as non beta, and make a lot of PR about that.

Cheers
Jesper