[Kde-imaging] libkipi release again

Renchi Raju renchi at pooh.tam.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 8 15:03:19 CEST 2004

sorry to be such a pita. but its been one week since we started the
discussion on this subject and sort of let it die. i checked the b.k.o.
reports for kipi-plugins and cdarchiving plugin is the only one currently
which has release critical reports against them. gilles, do you have an
estimate on when these will be fixed?

reporting on the status of plugins i have authored:
jpeglossless - stable
slideshow    - stable
rawconverter - stable
calendar     - stable (not yet feature complete, but ready for release)

could the other plugin authors also report on the status of their plugins,
so that we can make an informed decision on which plugins to include
when we make a release of libkipi and kipi-plugins

thanks,
renchi