[Kde-imaging] dir operations / rename image

Per Aalrust PerAalrust at t-online.de
Tue Oct 5 20:44:36 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have tried the digikam and libkipi CVS version 04.10.2004.
Starting digikam the following error message appears:

> digikam: WARNING: Unknown feature asked for in
> KIPI::Interface::hasFeature: AlbumEQDir
> digikam: Plugin DirOperations was not loaded because the
> host application is missing digikam: the feature AlbumEQDir

 and the "dir operations" does not work.

 If I choose an option in the batch processes -> Rename Images
 function digikam crashes at once. No debug or error message is
 shown, when started from a terminal window.

Best regards
Per Aalrust