[Kde-imaging] kdeextragear-libs-1/libkipi/libkipi

Jesper Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Thu May 27 11:38:51 CEST 2004

CVS commit by blackie:

CCMAIL:kde-imaging at kde.org
Just in case you wonder why I post these to kde-imaging: I post check in
messages each time the interface changes. Thus if you implement KIPI
support for a host app, you should pay extra attention.

- added KIPI::Interface::delImage(), so plugins can tell the app when an
  image has been removed.
- Added KIPI::Features::ImageTitlesWritable so that plugin can disable
  editing the title of an image if that doesn't make any sense for the host
  app.
- Added ImageInfo::cloneData( const ImageInfo& other ), as an easy way for
  plugins to copy data from one image to another, and also to allow the host
  application to copy any info not available through the API.
- renamed ImageInfo::name() and ImageInfo::setName() to title() and
  setTitle(), and at the same time added a default implementation to
  ImageInfoShared for these two methods.

  M +13 -5     imageinfo.cpp   1.8
  M +5 -3      imageinfo.h   1.11
  M +28 -2     imageinfoshared.cpp   1.5