[Kde-imaging] location to place images

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Fri May 7 11:57:49 CEST 2004

Acquire Images - take 2

The plugin wants to save the acquired images to a directory. Currently the
user specifies an album from a list of all albums.

But given KIPI have decoupled the albums and directories this does not work
anymore. (In KIPI an album can consist of files from several directories and
does therefore not itself specify a directory)

The plugin also has a button labeled "Add album". Which in KimDaBa doesn't
make any sense as albums are only a virtual concept.

Suggestions how to solve these issues?

I'll check in my modification to the plugin now, that compiles but with large
parts of the code commented out.

Cheers
Jesper