[Kde-imaging] kdeextragear-libs-1/kipi-plugins/mpegencoder

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Thu May 6 12:22:52 CEST 2004

Le Mercredi 5 Mai 2004 23:47, Aurelien Gateau a écrit :
> Le mercredi 5 Mai 2004 23:45, Jesper Pedersen a écrit :
> > CVS commit by blackie:
> >
> > strip file: of before calling encoder, someone please check if this now
> > works I dont seem to have right tools installed.
> > Cheers
> > Jesper
>
> Sounds good, will have a look at this at work. I have installed everything
> there :-)

Just tested it, works fine. I had to remove the final '/' in the saveLocation
call because it was breaking in images2mpg: it seems the tools this script
use do not like file names where the '/' is doubled.

Regarding the advice from David, I think we should convert the code to use
KURLs instead of strings.

Regards,