[Kde-imaging] Implementation of the album dialog

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Sun May 2 18:08:25 CEST 2004

I just implemented a simple version of the album dialog I was talking about a
few days ago. It lacks some polishing like a proper size, a thumbnail preview
and maybe an "External image" button, but it works. Here is a shot of it:

The API is very simple:

class AlbumDialog : public KDialogBase {
    AlbumDialog(QWidget*, KIPI::Interface*);
    KURL url() const { return url_; }
    static KURL getImageURL(QWidget*, KIPI::Interface*);

So you can replace all your KFileDialog calls with:

AlbumDialog::getImageURL(parent, interface)

For now I wrote it in the calendar plugin dir, but it might be usefull to put
it in KIPI. What do you think?