[Kde-imaging] example application plus example plugin added.

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Tue Mar 30 09:32:40 CEST 2004

OK in kdeextragear-libs-1 you will now find a demo plugin plus a demo
application using kipi.

Next step would be to start porting the digikam plugins to kipi.
May I suggest that we create a kipi-plugins module in kdeextragear-3, which
contains all the existing digikam plugin rewritten.
Would that be OK with you Renchi?

Renchi should we move the CVS files rather than just copy over source files
themself to maintain their history? Do you have access to the CVS files at
all?

Cheers
Jesper.