[Kde-imaging] Are we happy now?

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Mon Jun 28 18:18:06 CEST 2004

On Monday 28 June 2004 18:09, Renchi Raju wrote:
| On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
| > Plugins use currentScope, and digikam/kimdaba chooses what it means.
| >
| > It makes for a "default". In other words, the plugin uses what fits with
| > teh rest of the host app. Without this function I need to change the
| > implementation of currentSelection() and/or currentAlbum(), in which case
| > a plugin would not be able to get the current selection and/or album
| > anymore.
|
| ok, i see your point. as long as plugins have the choice of using only
| currentSelection() and currentAlbum() i'm fine with it.

Let me just summarize what we have concluded on now.

A new widget will be created that replaces the current use of KListView in the
attached screen dump. The only change to this widget from a users point of
view is an item called current selection.

All widget using a dialog should use this widget.

Did I get it right?