[Kde-imaging] Selecting images for plugins

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Mon Jun 28 17:55:39 CEST 2004

On Monday 28 June 2004 17:48, Renchi Raju wrote:
| On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
| > What I want now is:
| > - All dialog based plugins use a libkipi widget (KIPI::AlbumSelector) to
| >   select albums.
| > - All dialog less read-only plugins use currentSelection() or
| > currentScope(). - All dialog less plugins which modifies images use
| > currentSelection() only.
|
| sounds perfect. (still not hot about currentScope, though)
Well current scope is what makes the plugin integrate smoothly into both your
and my application.

default impl could be your way, fine by me:

virtual ImageCollection Interface::currentScope() {
  return currentSelection();
}

virtual ImageCollection KimDaBaInterface::currentScope() {
  if ( currentSelection().valid() )
    return currentSelection();
  else
    return currentAlbum();