[Kde-imaging] New KIPI plugins category identification based on KAction detection.

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Wed Jun 16 11:23:51 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 16 June 2004 11:16, Gilles Caulier wrote:
| Le mercredi 16 Juin 2004 01:35, Aurelien Gateau a écrit :
| > > That makes the host application code much simpler, plus removes the
| > > need for the KIPI::UNDEFINEDPLUGIN
|
| This type is necessary if the hosts have passed a bad KAction who can't
| parsing by the plugins.
If I (as a host app developer) am carefully, I should not get in this problem
at all, right?

If so, this code is only for the situation where the host app is buggy, for
that I suggest that the plugin code instead issue a kdWarning( 51000 ) and
just returns say ImagesPlugin.

Otherwise, carefull host app implementor will be puzzled about when the
UNDEFINEDPLUGIN could occur.

Cheers
Jesper.