[Kde-imaging] How to find a list of deprecated/prefered fonctions from KDE API ?

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Tue Jun 15 08:27:40 CEST 2004

On Monday 14 June 2004 22:44, Caulier Gilles wrote:
| Hi all,
|
| During the plugins compilation, a big list of KDE API fonctions are now
| deprecated. For a best code source updating, where i can find a list of the
| deprecated and prefered new fonctions from KDE API.
I dont know if there are a list available anywhere with deprecated functions,
but try looking the the header files, and you will IIRC see a keyword like
DEPRECATED in front of the functions, a grep should help you get the full
picture.

For each deprecated method, its documentation should tell you what to use
instead, if not, its a bug in the documentation.

Cheers
Jesper