[Kde-imaging] kdeextragear-libs-1/kipi-plugins

Renchi Raju renchi at pooh.tam.uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 15 04:29:27 CEST 2004

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, Renchi Raju wrote:

> CVS commit by pahlibar:
>

> CCMAIL: kde-imaging at kde.org
> attend to some pending tasks for me by jesper
>

>   M +0 -2      findimages/displaycompare.cpp   1.5
>   M +0 -1      mpegencoder/kimg2mpg.cpp   1.8
>   M +0 -1      rawconverter/batchdialog.cpp   1.6
>   M +0 -1      sendimages/sendimagesdialog.cpp   1.7

the only digikam::thumbnailjob to kio::previewjob conversion which
is not going to work is the one in imgallerydialog in imagesgallery
plugin. in digikam  we have the concept of thumbnails for albums, which is
what this plugin  is requesting. i know the other apps don't have this
concept currently.  any recommendations on what to do? from my side, i
would recommend that we  do not display thumbnails for
albums/imagecollections; just use the  album/imagecollection name.

renchi