[Kde-imaging] kdeextragear-libs-1/kipi-plugins

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Mon Jun 14 21:40:53 CEST 2004

On Monday 14 June 2004 21:32, Caulier Gilles wrote:
| Le lundi 14 Juin 2004 18:26, Renchi Raju a écrit :
| > CVS commit by pahlibar:
| >

| > CCMAIL: kde-imaging at kde.org
| > ported the slideshow plugin to use imlib2. (requesting testing).
| > added include mocs
|
| Excelent ! A can will use imlib2 API for thumbnails creation in SendImages,
| CdArchiving, and ImageGallery plugins.
Whats wrong with using KIO::filePreview?

| It's could be nice if a 'common' folder with the common fonctions used by
| the plugins will be created like :
|
| - thumnails creation.
For this we now use KIO::filePreview, I cant see how it can become much
easier.

| - delete folder recursivly.
That doesn't sound like something many plugins would require, if any.

| - etc...
|
| Your viewpoints ?
Sharing functionality between plugins is something I'm behind in general,
though your examples doesn't seem that convincing.