[Kde-imaging] How to make a difference between Rawconverter single and Batch actions...

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Mon Jun 14 09:35:09 CEST 2004

On Monday 14 June 2004 09:15, Gilles Caulier wrote:
| Hi All,
|
| In Digikam menu, I want to put the RawConverter (Batch) action on a 'KIPI
| Batch Actions Collection' and the RawConverter (Single) action on a  'KIPI
| Tools Actions Collection'...
|
| The problem is the RawConverter Batch and Single plugins are declared in
| the same module with the 'TOOLSPLUGIN' category...
|
| Someone have a solution ?
This is indeed the problem with the category() method.
Previously I split the misc operation plugins into several plugins to get it
into different categories.

Thats the best suggestion, otherwise I guess we need a
KIPI::Category KIPI::Plugin::category( KAction* )
which might not be a bad idea, feel free to change this.

Cheers
Jesper