[Kde-imaging] New snapshot of KIPI

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Fri Jun 11 12:48:35 CEST 2004

On Friday 11 June 2004 00:22, Aurelien Gateau wrote:
| Hello,
|
| I'm about to release a new development release of Gwenview. Is it OK to
| release new libkipi and kipi-plugins snapshots?
Actually I'd like to start making snapshots of KimDaBa again, so maybe we
should coordinate, so we make snapshot weekly or so.

That way people wanting to try several snapshots of the KIPI enabled
applications will not gets lots of conflicts from different snapshots for
different applications.

How does that sound?

How about settling on making snapshots sunday evening?

Cheers
Jesper